[brandon's list] Re: More tekken 6 matches!

  • From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 19:25:12 -0700

hahahahahaha. No disagreement from me! Wonder how bad this one is going to be... if everything is said and one as it's been written, it shouldn't be a walk in the park. But there's been no mention of a half your life taking attack like in t5. So I'm optomistic. Besides. Sidestepping has its uses. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Liam Erven" <liam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>