[brandon's list] Re: More tekken 6 matches!

  • From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 18:25:46 -0700

I'll reserve judgement. But just another tekken is what it is... and I say if
it aint broke, don't fix it. Has anyone heard about the arena option in the
scenario campaign mode? You're supposed to be able to play the classic story
mode in there... and if the dialogue is text, I'm willing to wager someone s
going to have a script at some point. Look at Tekken 5... they did all that
dialog stuff on gamefaqs and the dialog was fully voiced.