[brandon's list] Re: More tekken 6 matches!

  • From: Brandon <superblindman01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 21:21:42 -0400

I don't know. Yeah, I'm being honest. I'm getting less and less excited about this game. Kinda looks like just another tekken game with destructable environments and a few new characters. You could count the campaign mode as well, and that's still kinda cool, but we can't really follow the story, which kinda sucks in this generation. I heard a demo of it on Today on the Spot, and the dialog was all text. I'm just sayin...

On Oct 16, 2009, at 8:27 PM, Clement Chou wrote:

Some of my favorite vids that I converted... waiting for this game is painful!
http://www.sendspace.com/folder/xlf333