[brandon's list] Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3

  • From: "Shadow Dragon" <elementalultima@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 08:52:29 -0600

The control scheme is different than in most games. Its more like urban reign.
X makes you dash forward, square punches, triangle shoots your chi blasts and
circle is guard. sort of. the guard system in tenkaichi is weird. there're also
advanced mechanics like if you hit circle just before an attack lands ,you'll
teleport away from it. you can fly and charge up your  energy as well, and most
buttons can be held down for a charged attack. You do stay locked on unlike in
previous games though, so no more finding your opponent, just push x or hold r1
and x to fly forward and you'll be right in front of your enemy. Also you might
want to consider setting the difficulty to easy or even very easy, this game is
exceedingly hard compared to the other two. If you got DBZ TK3 that is. But I
did beat it all the way through, all 6 dbz games, so I know they're all fully
accessible.