[brandon's list] the yet unnamed gaming show

  • From: "Liam Erven" <liam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "We Can Play" <wecanplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 14:09:32 -0500

HI guys:

I sometimes come on and randomly do those streams of mlb the show.  I got set
up with maverick radio, so on sunday nights from 9 to 11 eastern, I'll be doing
sometime a tad more structured.  for th emost part I'll be playing games which
is the main focus of the show.  But tonight I'll be playing a few games of mlb
the show.  If you've never heard it before, feel free to tune in.  Instead of
just playing, I'll try and explain in great detail on how I actually manage to
pull off a mainstream game and do it well.  I want to try and make this a
weekly event if there's interest.
The party starts at 9 PM Eastern.
www.maverickradio.net

Liam