[brandon's list] Re: Blazblue

  • From: Orin <orin8722@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 23:30:44 -0400

No fighting game sounds as good as MK. And you know what? I have a feeling that fighting games coming out either in the near or distant future ten or twenty years from now won't sound as good as MK and who knows where MK will be by then. To put it simply, MK audio rocks, and I have a feeling it always will, unless some Japanese company takes over and they'll put anime sounds in it and probably make MK into an anime too, I could just imagine that on Cartoon Network. I don't know, I could just imagine Capcom's version of MK.

The story mode seems interesting for each character, however. I certainly hope the storyline for each character is longer than Soul Calibar IV.

And the music in this game at least badass. lol.