[brandon's list] Blazblue

  • From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 11:07:39 -0700

A new fighting game for the ps3 and xbox360 from the creators of guilty gear.
This is a must buy for fighting fans and although a bit quirky, definitely
worth the buy. Better yet, the limitted edition is the same price as the
standard edition of the game, 60 bucks. Until the 28th, all who buy it first
get the limitted edition. The edition comes up with the game of course, a
two-disk soundtrack, and a bonus blue ray or DVD that gives tutorials on
gameplay, as well as detailed character strategies. I hope everyone will give
this     a look, and hopefully buy it. I know I certainly plan to get it.

Now I have a video from youtube, of course, and I hope everyone watches this
one and gets the game or at least likes it. This is certainly a unique game,
and deserves a lot of attention.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sF2q_sf7NA

I hope to get opinions on the game. Take care everyone.