[brandon's list] Re: Blazblue

  • From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 18:34:39 -0700

Exactly my view on the matter. I do like both games, don't get me wrong. And as
for sounds, I'll give you that... MK does have a lot more impactful and
thunderous blows. But in my opinion, SF could be a basis for a kung fu movie,
and that's what Capcom was aiming for, since SF isn't too realistic, but isn't
too far out of the line, either.