[TECH TIPS] Re: Our website is becoming more accessible with a ton of new features

  • From: Carter Ten <crtbraille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 06:17:02 -0500

Good, I do not think we have one. You know the station name? I would be happy
to add it.

     Carter Temm
Admin of the braillenotetips list
A forum for users of all technology products.
Subscribe using the link below

www.freelists.org/list/braillenotetips
Go to our youtube channel using the link below

youtube.com/apexandapple

Call me at
3147075309
Thank you