[TECH TIPS] Re: Our website is becoming more accessible with a ton of new features

  • From: Shelly <shellytemm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 10:56:55 -0500

It's this site:

http://apexandapple.jimdo.com

> On Sep 30, 2014, at 10:38 AM, rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hello,
> Which site?

BRAILLE NOTE TIPS

A forum for users of the braille note devices, as well as the iPhone, iPad,
victor reader,
computer, etc.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, send an email to the
address below.

braillenotetips-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To see our list page where you can subscribe, unsubscribe, etc clink the link
below

Www.freelists.org/list/braillenotetips

Please look at our website using the address below

apexandapple.jimdo.com

To send a message to the list, just use the address below

braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you