[TECH TIPS] Re: Our website is becoming more accessible with a ton of new features

  • From: Marcus L McCrae <marcusm318@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 09:24:53 -0500

you  should add blindy.tv to the radio stations
Marcus L McCrae

From: Apex And Apple <apexandapple@xxxxxxxxx
To: braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 17:28:38 -0800

Hi All,

As you know, I am the owner of the following website

apexandapple@xxxxxxxxx

I wanted to let you know that we are in the process of making
some major new features and making our website more accessible.

Just to give you an example of some of our new features, we have
a list below

Accessible radio for all: This means that you can listen to
popular radio stations with any device.

A new search box: So you can find the content that you want to
search for faster and easier.

New podcasts features: We have finally found out how to make file
downloads and podcasts accessible streight from our website, not
some third party website file hosting survice.

Now you can add your own radio stations: Find a radio station
that we don't have on our website, just send us a message and we
will make sure to add it.

New contact us features: Now, you can send us a message streight
from the website if you don't want to email us.

You can add your own podcasts: It not just us recording podcasts
now, you can record and submit any podcasts that you feel are
helpful for others.

These are only a few of the new features that we have.

Please note: If you are using the following products, you will
need to click the link that says standerd view when you enter our
website, otherwise it will not show up completely.

Android, apple devices, braille note

If you have any questions about any new features, just email us.

   Carter Temm
Admin of the braillenotetips list
A forum for users of all technology products.
Subscribe using the link below

www.freelists.org/list/braillenotetips
Go to our youtube channel using the link below

youtube.com/apexandapple

Call me at
3147075309
Thank you

BRAILLE NOTE TIPS

A forum for users of the braille note devices, as well as the iPhone, iPad, victor reader,
computer, etc.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, send an email to the address below.

braillenotetips-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To see our list page where you can subscribe, unsubscribe, etc clink the link below

Www.freelists.org/list/braillenotetips

Please look at our website using the address below

apexandapple.jimdo.com

To send a message to the list, just use the address below

braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx