[BNU] Problems with the Apex

  • From: Carlos Lopez <carlos.lopez.1209@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2013 01:50:03 -0700

Hello all,
 I have a few problems with the Apex:
1. Whenever I try to post on a particular Facebook page, the BrailleNote says, "Content not found. The page you are looking for cannot be displayed right now." This happens on some pages, but not in others. Is this because I've been banned from the page or does it have to do with my Internet connection? How can I fix this? 2. Sometimes when I click on a link on Facebook or any other web site, I get this message, "Cannot find file" followed by a very long URL. What does this mean and how can I fix it? 3. It sometimes happens that when I'm on the Internet, the BrailleNote just freezes. The weird thing is that I'm still able to turn Speech and braille on and off and can still look at the clock by pressing Enter with that. However, when I press a thumb-key or one of the keyboard keys, I get an error alert tone. When I try returning to the main menu or moving to another task, nothing happens. Why does this happen and how can I fix this? Thank you and I hope you all can help me with these problems. Any answers that I get will be greatly appreciated.
 Carlos

Sent from my BrailleNote Apex BT 32 running KeySoft 9.2.2 build 1075 from the Humanware BrailleNote family

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view