[BNU] HumanWare support page for the BrailleNote Touch

  • From: "Vicky Collins" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "v-collins" for DMARC)
  • To: BrailleNote <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 22:30:22 -0400

I don't know how long it has been there, but I just checked tonight and the support page for the BrailleNote Touch is up on the HumanWare site, at least for the USA site. It contains the user manual in DOCX and PDF formats, as well as links to the individual chapters of the Mystic Access tutorial, something that might come in handy for those not wanting to download that large file linked to earlier. I couldn't stream those files with the Apex, but I could download them without a problem. There are also links, off the documentation link on the support page, to the specifications for the Touch and to an updated FAQ. Here is the link to the main support page for the touch, from which you can then find links to the audio and video tutorials, as well as that documentation section just mentioned, and note that on the Apex, scripting disabled needs to be set to no to get the page to open properly:

support.humanware.com/en-usa/support/braillenote_touch
-------------------------------
BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family of products
from Humanware.
Website: www.braillenoteusers.info

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

You can also visit our list page at:
www.freelists.org/list/braillenote
From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view
list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an email
to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.