[brailleblaster] Re: What To Do After Successful Compile

  • From: Chris von See <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 19:18:30 -0700

The link to the 64-bit version is
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/R-3.7-201106131736/download.php?dropFile=swt-3.7-cocoa-macosx-x86_64.zip

This and the other SWT downloads can be found at at
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/R-3.7-201106131736/index.php#SWT

Cheers
Chris

On Jul 15, 2011, at 7:11 PM, Alex Jurgensen wrote:

Hi All,

I can't find the 64-bit version of swt.jar.

I downloaded "swt-3.7-cocoa-macosx-x86_64.zip", but the swt.jar insider is only 32-bit.

Can anyone confirm this or suggest an alternative?

Regards,
Alex,

On 2011-07-15, at 5:51 PM, John J. Boyer wrote:

Alex,

That is great! I imagine you actually have liblouis-2.dylib The -2 was put on some time ago, for reasons which James Teh explained a few days
ago. I am not sure it was a good idea, since we do not yet have
incompatible versions. I plan to keep the binary for liblouisutdml
without a suffix until we actually have that problem. You should copy
liblouis-2.dylib and liblouisutdml.dylib from their standard locations to brailleblaster/dist/native/lib I don't know how that translates for
an .app bundle.

Note that not all the methods in the Java bindings work. file2brl has
been tested. translateFile, translateTextFile and backTrranslateFile
will probably work. I am currently tightening up the bindings and adding
some new ones. So there will be an update to the repository in a few
days.

John

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 03:52:19PM -0700, Alex Jurgensen wrote:
Hi All,

I now have liblouis and liblouisutdml successfully compiled in their standard locations.

What files do I need to move into the "Native" folder of the BrailleBlaster *.app bundle?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Alex,