[brailleblaster] Re: What To Do After Successful Compile

  • From: Alex Jurgensen <asquared21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 21:08:22 -0700

Hi Chris,

I seem to get similar output, but the JVM still complains about 32-bit
libraries not being able to be loaded on a 64-bit JVM.

I get the following from the "file *" command.

META-INF:                           directory
README:                             ASCII English text
commons-cli-1.2.jar:                Zip archive data, at least v1.0 to extract
commons-exec-1.1.jar:               Zip archive data, at least v1.0 to extract
external.xpt:                       XPConnect Typelib version 1.2
file_output:                        ASCII text
jdom.jar:                           Zip archive data, at least v1.0 to extract
jliblouisutdml.jar:                 Zip archive data, at least v1.0 to extract
libswt-awt-cocoa-3735.jnilib:       Mach-O 64-bit bundle x86_64
libswt-cocoa-3735.jnilib:           Mach-O 64-bit bundle x86_64
libswt-pi-cocoa-3735.jnilib:        Mach-O 64-bit bundle x86_64
libswt-xulrunner-cocoa-3735.jnilib: Mach-O 64-bit bundle x86_64
org:                                directory
swt.jar:                            Zip archive data, at least v1.0 to extract
version.txt:                        ASCII text, with no line terminators

I tried forcing it to use a 64-bit JVM, but it doesn't work.

Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Alex,