[brailleblaster] Re: The source code runs.

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 22:45:02 -0600

Thanks for the link.

I just put a texts directory iin my srcdirectory. I'm totally unfamiliar
with test-driven development, so I'll take a look. Any tutorials?

I'm still working on localization. In fact, I have a stub of a class
called LocaleHandler which has the methods setLocale, getLocale and
localValue This class should be imported into everything else, so people
get in the habit of calling localValue with a key innstead of just
asigning a string. I think that localization would be a really good
candidate for test-driven development. It has to be working from the
beginning.

John