[brailleblaster] Re: Success and failure under Linux

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 16:23:48 +0100

Thanks for the complement and thanks to you for spending the time on testing things.

I would certainly prefer having to spend a minute writing a response to something like this than not having people actually try it out.

Michael Whapples
On 10/05/2013 14:18, Vic Beckley wrote:
Michael,

Where would we be without you! LOL!

That was the issue. I upgraded to the 4.2 swt.jar and the errors are all
gone.

Best regards from Ohio,

Vic