[brailleblaster] Re: Start up scripts for BrailleBlaster, two solutions using maven

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 19:04:27 -0500

Michael,

I see from your next message that you have already started the wiki
page. That is a good idea. I haven't looked at it yet, but you should be
aware that we will probably not be calling liblouis directly. We will
call liblouisutdml. The interface has been extended so that methods like
lbu_translateString can specify a log file and configuration settings
that modify those in the configuration files. I am doing bindings only
for liblouisutdml at this time. You can find them in the java directory
of the repository at
http://liblouisutdml.code.google.com/p/liblouisutdml They are not yet
complete.

Putting the specification in the wiki is also a good idea. However, it
is an html document and they have their own markup language.

Flames, especially if they are intentional, give the sender no credit.
Other people should simply ignore them. I speak as the moderator.

John B.