[brailleblaster] Re: Start up scripts for BrailleBlaster, two solutions using maven

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 10:05:20 -0500

Using Maven to build BrailleBlaster is fine. Users, however, will be
more comfortable with BrailleBlaster if it is directly executable, as
Eclipse is. They just want to seloect a program or shortcut and have it
runj, not requiring anything except the jre.

Incidentally, hhow about setting up Maven in the BrailleBlaster
repository and setting up the brailleblaster directory with the
structure Maven requires.

John B.