[brailleblaster] Re: Start of Editor

  • From: Alex Jurgensen <asquared21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 15:21:56 -0800

Hi John,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

No problem. I am not worried.

I just meant that it should be kept on the radar that some machines that are
becoming popular among blind people has relatively low specs. That is all.

I did however not read the rest of the thread when I had sent my message and
the later messages in this thread clarified things.

Regards,
Alex,