[brailleblaster] Re: Push notices not being sent to list

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 17:43:07 +0000

OK, so everything looks correct, fingers crossed it works.

Michael Whapples
On 31/01/2013 17:16, John J. Boyer wrote:
The address in the list of subscribers is brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
. Those typos will get me yet. Hopefully push notices will now appear on
the list. If not I will have to contact freelists.

John

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 03:04:35PM +0000, Michael Whapples wrote:
Hello,
I did recieve push notifications when I changed it to my own email
address, so it seems like the googlecode project side of things is
working correctly.

John, was it a typo or did you mean brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxx?

I ask that as the email address the messages are from is
brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have now changed it back to deliver to the list email address.

Michael Whapples
On 31/01/2013 13:29, John J. Boyer wrote:
Hi Michael,

The list of subscribers contains the address brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxx .
You could changt the address on the googlecode page to your own
temporarily.

John

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 12:55:18PM +0000, Michael Whapples wrote:
Hello,
I have looked at the project page, it seems like the emails should be
sent. However, what I could do is change the email address to another
one for testing, see if emails turn up there and then we know whether
there is a problem on the googlecode system or the mailing list.

I will change it to my email address to test it, so please let me know
when you have made a commit so I can keep watching for a notification
message.

Michael Whapples
On 31/01/2013 12:37, John J. Boyer wrote:
I made a push several hours ago, but I have not sen the notice. Brandon
made some changes yesterday. The notices have not appeared either. I
guess this is something for Michael.