[brailleblaster] Re: Push notices not being sent to list

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 12:55:18 +0000

Hello,
I have looked at the project page, it seems like the emails should be sent. However, what I could do is change the email address to another one for testing, see if emails turn up there and then we know whether there is a problem on the googlecode system or the mailing list.

I will change it to my email address to test it, so please let me know when you have made a commit so I can keep watching for a notification message.

Michael Whapples
On 31/01/2013 12:37, John J. Boyer wrote:
I made a push several hours ago, but I have not sen the notice. Brandon
made some changes yesterday. The notices have not appeared either. I
guess this is something for Michael.