[brailleblaster] Re: More on the "Braille font not found" glitch

  • From: Brandon Roller <brandon.r.roller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 14:16:08 -0500

This is a tough one.
Whenever I have seen that dialog, it was because there was an issue with
the build and the problem
could be traced to an incorrect path that was created in the BBIni.java
file.

Are you on an older machine?  Is there any possibility that swt is not
supporting ttf files and that the display cannot load the font?

The tab in the UI contains the three views:tree, text, and braille. If you
use Control + n, this will open a new tab.
Each tab is essentially a DocumentManager class containing the components
to work on a new document. When
the program first launches there is only one tab, but if there are more the
control + arrow keys switch between tabs.

I don't think that documetns are opening.  If I try an xml file, BB
crashes.
If I try an txt file, I get an error message similar to Vic's from earlier
today.

-Brandon