[brailleblaster] Re: Here are the liblouisutdml Java bindings.

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 16:42:46 -0600

I misstated my naming scheme. I felt that it would be less confusing iif
the Java methods had the same names as the functions in the C header
file. I won't be using anything like that in real Java programs.

Incidentally, the compiler didn't like (void) as a parameter, so I
changed it to just ()

John

My websites:
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc. http://www.godtouches.org