[brailleblaster] Re: Help File

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 21:55:41 +0100

One question: Will we want documentation as a separate component which the user can select/deselect for installation in the installer? If it were a separate component I would suggest making it selected by default. NSIS would support this very easily.

Michael Whapples
On 03/10/2012 20:36, John J. Boyer wrote:
This is a good start on the tutorial. I'm trying to get screenshots to
use on the website.

John

On Wed, Oct 03, 2012 at 12:21:02PM -0400, Francois wrote:
Hi,

This is a fragment of what I have been working on. It is pure HTML and
should be easy to view and use to anyone.

Feedback please.

F.