[brailleblaster] Re: Draft 2 of BrailleBlaster Design

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 21:05:35 -0600

Sure, that is what I understand from the specs. What I'm doing is laying
the groundwork and acquiring skill in Java and SWT. The detailed
interface for both windows is yours, according to the specs. Hopefully,
by the time you can work on them I will have a set of methods thaat make
the work faster.

John

--
My websites: