[brailleblaster] Re: Does the VP Tiger Do Double-Sided embossing?

  • From: "John Gardner" <john.gardner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 07:24:55 -0800

Yes the Cub and Cub Jr can do double sided embossing, but unfortunately not
in legacy mode.  Well not unless you have a way to separate out the even and
odd pages and emboss them separately.  In the full graphics Windows printer
driver, this can be done automatically.

One does turn the pages over to do the second side.  The vertical dot
alignment is done automatically, but one may need to make a tiny adjustment
in the tractor positions to get proper horizontal dot alignment.  Even if
you don't do that however, the interpoint is fine, because the dots fit
between other dots.

John G