[brailleblaster] Re: Does the VP Tiger Do Double-Sided embossing?

  • From: Richard Baldwin <baldwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 14:24:18 -0600

See the earlier post on this thread by John Gardner of ViewPlus.

Dick Baldwin

--
Richard G. Baldwin (Dick Baldwin)
Home of Baldwin's on-line Java Tutorials

Professor of Computer Information Technology
Austin Community College
(512) 223-4758
mailto:Baldwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.austincc.edu/baldwin/