[brailleblaster] Re: Daisy view?

  • From: Keith Creasy <kcreasy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 14:39:54 +0000

Hi, I did find the option to use my log-in password, thanks. I did not see an
email regarding my push. Did it work?

I did end up having to resolve a couple of conflicts, that only involved white
space on a few lines. Not sure what's up with that. Do I need to be forcing any
particular new-line order? I think my Eclipse is just using whatever the source
file is, not sure about Mercurial. I am running on Windows.

Keith Creasy
Software Developer
American Printing House for the Blind
KCreasy@xxxxxxx