[brailleblaster] Re: Daisy view?

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 18:54:00 +0000

Go ahead with renaming that as far as I am concerned. I think it has lead to misunderstanding in the past by implying that daisy would be the underlying format which BrailleBlaster would use when it seems people are thinking other formats.

Michael Whapples
On 10/01/2013 18:01, Keith Creasy wrote:

John and all. Any problem with me changing DAISY view to TextView? I actually think that, with the element references and offsets, we can use StyledText and StyledContent to update the text nodes in the DOM.

Keith Creasy

Software Developer

American Printing House for the Blind

KCreasy@xxxxxxx