[brailleblaster] Re: Daisy view?

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 21:00:45 +0000

Hello,
On the line endings, I don't think anything has been agreed, however it might be good to agree something simply for standardisation. If you want to there are some mercurial extensions which you could install which try dealing with line endings.

On the point of making things standard throughout the project, may be a coding style should be agreed. Certainly using code indentation would help, there are some files where no indentation has been done and they are hard to read/navigate.

Michael Whapples
On 11/01/2013 14:39, Keith Creasy wrote:

Hi, I did find the option to use my log-in password, thanks. I did not see an email regarding my push. Did it work?

I did end up having to resolve a couple of conflicts, that only involved white space on a few lines. Not sure what's up with that. Do I need to be forcing any particular new-line order? I think my Eclipse is just using whatever the source file is, not sure about Mercurial. I am running on Windows.

Keith Creasy

Software Developer

American Printing House for the Blind

KCreasy@xxxxxxx