[brailleblaster] Can Mercurial produce zip files?

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 22:15:46 -0600

Sure, I know I should read the manual, but I want to concentrate on
programming and design, so if I can ask an expert a question that seems
the best use of my time.

I have produced a draft design for BrailleBlaster in a local Mercurial
repository. It would be nice if I could make a zip file for posting to
the list, but the directory contains lots of other files, so i want to
include only the files that have been registered with Mercurial. Can I
do this or something similar?

Thanks,