[brailleblaster] Re: Bullet char

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 16:20:47 -0500

Keith,

If you add new characters to the end of chardefs.cti it will work. It
might be better to use the punctuation opcode, as I suggested in my
word or number without a space the latter may not be translated
correctly if the sign opcode is used. The small table that I suggested
in my previous message will also work. When you change a table for
BrailleBlaster it should go in userProgramData/liblouis/tables .
BrailleBlaster should be looking in this folder first for tables.

John