[brailleblaster] Re: More testing - bullets

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 16:08:47 -0500

Use a character-definition opcode. In this case, punctuation is probably
most appropriate. After the word punctuation place the hexidecimal
characters that liblouis is giving, without the quotes. then the dot
pattern, all separated by spaces. For example:
punctuation \x2022 ddd-dd

Where the d's stand for dot numbers. Make a table containing the various
Unicode characters that are currently not being translated. (I've seen
others). Then use a table list such as

en-us-g2.ctb,newtable.cti

as the literaryTextTable in the configuration file or the configSettings
String. Note that this table must follow the current literaryTextTable
in the list.

John