[brailleblaster] Re: Braille page numbers again

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 13:23:21 -0400

John,

I restored everything back to the defaults. I set preferences.cfg as my
default configuration file. I opened a simple XMl file. I pressed Alt-Home
to open the Braille Preview window. At the bottom it shows the 3 for page 3.
I moved up through the document until I heard page break. The line above
this should show the page number for the previous page. It doesn't.

My nimas.cfg file is set to formatFor utd not brf. Is there a problem for
this too?

What is the difference between the braillePages and numberBraillePages
options. The former is set to no and the latter is set to yes in my default
preferences.cfg file.

Best regards from Ohio,

Vic