[brailleblaster] Braille page numbers again

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 10:11:32 -0400

I can't get Braille page numbers in my Braille no matter what I do. I can't
change the braillepages option in preferences.cfg. It always reverts to no.
I have it set to yes in nimas.cfg but there are no page numbers. When I
emboss through the GUI, it looks like it is using my preferences.cfg which
is in my local settings. It is giving me 42 and 26 which is what is set
there. I have nimas.cfg set as my default config file.

The main question is: How do I get Braille page numbers on my Braille pages
when embossed?

Best regards from Ohio,

Vic