[brailleblaster] Re: Braille page numbers again

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 09:57:54 -0500

formatFor brf has a problem with Braille page numbers. It is putting in
too many spaces, so that they are off the edge of the page. It's on my
debug list. preferences.cfg should work, however. Try comparing your
preferences.cfg with the supplied one. There are other settings that
must be yes for Braile page numbers to work.

John