[braille-sense] Re: Newbe questions.

  • From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "braille-sense@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <braille-sense@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 08:57:09 +0000

Hi Nick

I have not used the Schedule Manager in anger so cannot answer those questions.

As far as I know there is no way of sorting e-mail into folders.

The web browser is fairly slow and there are lots of pages it cannot cope with,
including the new BBC Sport website. If anyone knows a way round this I would
be interested.

I also thought Version 6.1 was the latest version, although I believe HIMS have
introduced various firmware upgrades since the launch of 6.1. For example, they
introduced a later version of 6.1 when it was found the Find did not work
correctly on the Braille Sense, and another one to correct an error with Cell
32 on the
Braille Sense QWERTY.

Pele West