[bookshare-discuss] Re: wish list

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 14:56:11 EDT

No, you don't have to see to do it. All the information you need can be
found by starting here: _http://www.bookshare.org/web/VolunteerHome.html_
(http://www.bookshare.org/web/VolunteerHome.html)  In  a message dated
8/10/2008
11:47:46 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  alexdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi  there! How do you help validate? Do you have to see? I'd love to  help!

On 10/08/2008, Jamie Prater <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
> Hi, I don't know about the validation process.  I've done  searches already,
> and there are many, many more Grace Livingston Hill  books than what is out
> there.  I love her writing and think  others would like it too.  You're
right
> about Cleary, but there  are the rest of the orphaline series and I'm not
> sure what else--oops,  I'm thinking of Natalie Savage Carlson, there may be
> most of Cleary's  collection on the site already, but the more, the merrier,
> I always  say.  Thanks for the interest in my request.

Alexandria Davis
United States  Coast Guard Auxiliary Recruit
http://www.cgaux.org
American Military  University Student Sociology Major and Military History
Minor
Bugles Across  America
North Dakota State Director
Phone: 701-540-5555
Honor Guard  Bugler
http://www.buglesacrossamerica.org
Milford Fife and Drum Corps  Honorary Member
Bagpipe Soloist Midwest Pipe Band Association Beginning  Competitor
http://www.honorguardbugler.com
To unsubscribe from this  list, send a blank Email to
bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Put the word  'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line.  To get a list of
available  commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject  line.

Read reviews on AOL Autos.
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017
)