[bookshare-discuss] Re: wish list

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 17:21:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Amber G., do you have a library that delivers to you, or that you have
access to? If so, you can see if they have After Midnight by Richard Layman.
Other than that, if you have a friend who has the book, or if you want to buy
the book, you could do that. I think Tony is buying books that he is looking
for people to scan. You could tell him you'd like to scan it and see if he
would buy it and mail it to you. If I understand his messages correctly, I
think that is his procedure.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Lisey's Story - Stephen King