[bookshare-discuss] wish list

  • From: Candy <candysings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 14:12:32 -0500

Hello everyone,
I am new to bookshare, therefore I am full of questions.  Yesterday I
received an e-mail from bookshare with four attachments.  One was the
list of nonfiction, the second was the list of fiction, and the third
was the wish list.  The book that I requested was shown in the wish
list, but I'm supposing that it doesn't necessarily mean that it will
be produced.  Is that correct?  The books that were shown in the
fiction and nonfiction list, are those the only ones that will be
produced this week.  Sorry for all of these questions.  Just trying to
get used to the way things work.