[bookshare-discuss] unsubscribing from bookshare lists.

  • From: "Lisa Hall" <lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Bookshare.org Volunteers list'" <Volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'bookshare-discuss list'" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 04:38:40 -0500

Hi everyone,

I am getting ready to unsubscribe from these lists in preparation for moving
from San Antonio, Texas to Cincinnati, Ohio. I will be away from my computer
for several weeks since I have to work before boxes and furniture can arrive
in the new townhouse.
In case anyone wishes to write to me privately, notice the new email address
written below. This will allow me to read email by phone and respond by
phone by using my voice. These files are created on their end as a .wav file
which can be played on your computer. If I have access to a computer with
speech output between places, I can't guarantee that I will try to respond
to emails. Once I am settled, I may come back and subscribe unhder a new
email address.
Take care and have a great day!

Lisa Hall, President
National Association of Blind Office Professionals (NABOP)

"It's not over until I win!"--Les Brown

Old Web page: http://home.satx.rr.com/lisahall
(good until July 8, 2006)

New web page:
http://www.lisa-halls-world.org

Phone: (210) 829-4571 (good through July 8, 2006)

E-mail: 1170563@xxxxxxxxxxx (temporary address)

MSN I.D.: lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx

Skype: lisa120362