[bookshare-discuss] Picked up to scan

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 23:11:29 -0400 (EDT)

Well, I found out that a Cleveland Resident who is here more than six weeks
can have a library card, and that the library is only two blocks away!
So... smile, I went today and picked up five books and put a request for two
more.

So in the near future, will be scanning and if anyone wants to edit, smile,
go for it.

Two on dogs

Seven stages of Man's best friend

Caring for a dog through out all the stages of a dog's life.
Dogs Always Know when their Humans are coming Home and other feets of Animal
Powers

And three sewing books.

I also found several books on crafts and will be hitting them too, smile.

Am now quite content.  have my internet, my dog and books to read and scan,
smile.

All is good with the world.

Now to go make dinner, but probably this message won't be sent till later.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.