[bookshare-discuss] Re: unsubscribe

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 10:51:44 -0500

Amanda,

I put in a request for you, but you'll need to confirm it by replying to the
confirmation message.

If for some reason you don't hear from FreeLists, then send a message to
bookshare-discuss-requests@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the subject,
just like you did in your message below.  The only difference from what you
did earlier is that you need the  dash requests in the address.

Gerald

  _____