[bookshare-discuss] Re: unsubscribe

  • From: "Beth" <ladywolf197@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 18:18:07 -0700

Cindy,

Thanks. I knew I had done something wrong.
I love this list, but right now I am having trouble keeping up, and as you
all know--I have not been contributing.

Thanks again,

hugs and I hope to return soon,
Beth

P.S. Bookshare is the best site I have found in years. My reading list has
grown exponentially, as has the variety of books/authors I read.