[bookshare-discuss] Re: unsubscribe

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 10:13:46 -0800 (PST)

Good point. But what annoys me is that, in response to
the first 4 requests (two each time)  I wrote the
instructions  twice to the bookshare-discuss list. Why
didn't Larry and the second set of two people, read
them there and save or follow them? And the same
problem arose several months ago, again with my
sending instructions to the list, as did other people.

But you are a patient and understanding person, and I
applaud you. Perhaps you would be kind enough to send
the proper instructions the next time you see someone
trying unsuccessfully to unsubscribe? (smile)

Cindy