[bookshare-discuss] Re: spaces in file name submissions

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 02:38:11 -0400

Hi Cindy!

Guess what...I was not able to upload my books...again. I was able to submit one book and then the system refused to take the rest. I took out the spaces in the file name, as well as all punctuation, but nothing worked. I tried everything and it just would not work for me. I wrote to John and hopefully he can help me with this. I even have a document with all the synopses that go with these books!

Okay, I am going back to scanning...less frustrating. *L*

Maithe