[bookshare-discuss] Re: spaces in file name submissions

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 23:33:08 -0700 (PDT)

Second thought--right after I hit Send and couldn't
stop the process. Is it possible that the file name
has to have the dashes for submissions but not for
uploading validations? It's true that every file I've
downloaded had them, but I never wondered why. I
thought it was bookshare thing. And I rarely submit
any more--just children's books sometimes. But I've
had the spaces instead of the dashes in those, too.

Cindy