[bookshare-discuss] Re: scanning question - poetry

  • From: "Duane Iverson" <diverson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 17:58:52 -0500

If you are using Kurzweil 1000 be sure that "Line Endings are respected by the editor". Of all the books in the Collection I have scanned, the one I am proudest of is Best Loved Poems of the American People. Unfortunately I didn't know that at the time for the poems are formatted like prose. When you are simply reading the poetry you don't notice, but if you want to use it for anything else, like quoting in a letter or article, you have to go in and insert line endings. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rik James" <rixmix2009@xxxxxxxxx>