[bookshare-discuss] Re: New Books (149) for May 16

  • From: John Immarino <johni2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 15:05:28 -0700

I think it does make sense to list poetry separately, although a general search on Bookshare turns up only 654 poetry titles out of more than 40000. They don't turn up that often on the daily list.

Cindy wrote:
The Dewey Decimal system does have a separate section for poetry.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

From: Bookshare Volunteer <bookshare@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: New Books (149) for
May 16
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, May 17, 2009, 3:00 AM
Hi,

Sorry to nitpick, but poetry is generally considered
nonfiction.  I myself wouldn't classify it that
way,
but every poetry collection I've seen generally falls
into
the nonfiction category.  It therefore probably
shouldn't be listed as fiction.
 Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the
Subject
line.  To get a list of available commands, put
the

  Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject